Goals for September
1. Lose six pounds.
2. Eat clean 80% of the time.
3. Drink 4 bottles of water a day.
4. Cardio 5× per week.
5. Strength 3× per week.
Like I said earlier, August was a shittacular month. September is the month I kick ass, lose fat, and get them gains. I’d like my ass to be adorable in a pair of Christmas panties.
Between the lack of movement and having cake for breakfast several days in a row, and shitty diet in general, it’s no wonder I lost no fat and lost muscle tone.
I barely drank any water all August, instead drinking vast amounts of coffee, which took it’s toll on my face (aka acne breakouts like daaaaamn).
September, here I come!
- kperlee likes this
- freeasabirdfaraway likes this
- fitspiremeplease likes this
- fittbritt said:I need to make my new goals but I’m not ready to face the fact that my august went to shit too and I didn’t meet any of those goals lol. I still have a few more days!
- fittbritt likes this
- livefitdiefit likes this
- beau-supalak likes this
- beau-supalak reblogged this from mandyqueenofsquats
- openheart-openeyes reblogged this from mandyqueenofsquats
- openheart-openeyes likes this
- thisisautumn likes this
- dollb likes this
- inspirationalfitn3ss likes this
- forever-at-last likes this
- roadtomyperfection likes this
- mandyqueenofsquats posted this